Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Art Class Hilarity

On a slightly different note, we had art today where we made some fabulous leprechauns and learned all about symmetry.  We have an art teacher at our school, so I usually just drop the kids off and use the time to plan and prepare, but today I decided to stay and have some fun with the kids.

The art projects turned out adorably... and the conversation was hilarious too!

Kids always say such amusing things, but when this was said I knew I had to share :)

Not quite sure how it came up, but the conversation went something like this:
A: You know, you don't always have to marry the first person you date.  In fact, you probably won't.
Z: Well the first person I date, I'll marry.  But first, I gotta look at her ankles.  Well actually her mother's ankles.  My cousin told me that.

Dear 7 year old Z, I can't wait to see you in 30 years and meet this lovely wife and tell her how you go about choosing a potential date!

Much second grade love

No comments:

Post a Comment